Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Testing, Testing, 1... 2... 3...

UGH,
Today is PARCC testing for my daughter and its not our favorite thing to do, obviously.
I know what my anxiety issues are like, but then we think about how a 12 year old is handling them, and I feel horrible for her.

She has been down once to check in with me, and I sent her back up with a bottle of water. I hope she is ok.

I always feel bad - have I created this?
I know she has seen my anxiety through her own eyes, I fear it was a learned thing, and not a DNA thing.

At any rate, I am thankful for the woman who is overseeing the testing. She brought my LO down and had all good things to say, did all she could to ease the Anxiety. I am so thankful.

I hope it gets better as the day goes on...

Test #2 is this afternoon at 1pm

No comments:

Post a Comment